GUIDELINES for the reopening of OPEN AIR TOURIST-RECEPTIVE STRUCTURES
▪ Guests must always use the mask in closed common areas (e.g. commercial activities, common areas, toilets), and in any case always when it is not possible to respect the interpersonal distance of at least one meter (with the exception of members of the same family unit or subjects who in any case share the rooms for overnight stays). The use of a mask is not mandatory during physical activity.
▪ The mobile means of accommodation of the guests (e.g. tents, caravans, campers) must be positioned inside delimited pitches, in such a way as to ensure compliance with the distancing measures between the various crews, in any case not less than 3 meters between the 2 entrances to the housing units, if frontal. The spacing of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained even when using accessories or appliances (e.g. tables, chairs, sun loungers, deck chairs).
▪ Recommendation to the occupants of the pitch to clean and disinfect the external furnishings as well as the internal ones.
▪ For the toilets for common use, considering the peculiarity of the same in the context of these structures, cleaning interventions are introduced to be carried out at least twice a day. Due to a greater influx of guests, in the case of occupancy of more than 70% of the pitches without toilets present in the structure (thus excluding mobile homes, bungalows and pitches with private services), cleaning and disinfection will be carried out at least 3 times per day.
▪ The intervention of maintenance workers / employees in the apartments in the presence of the guests must be carried out in such a way as to ensure social distancing of at least one meter.
Ordinance 210 relating to the management of the beaches and cliffs of the municipal area
Having regard to the Ordinance of the President of the Tuscany Region number 61 of 30 May 2020, with which further measures for "Phase 2" relating to summer centers and free beaches are approved, and deemed to accept the suggestion regarding the establishment of a service that provides, in the days of greater turnout and for the most crowded beaches, the presence, even if not continuous, of stewards who move along the beaches of the municipal area and who will supervise for compliance with the anti Covid-19 regulations, di Rosignano Daniele Donati deemed it necessary to cancel Ordinance 205, issuing another one that incorporates its contents.
Leaving the other directives unchanged, Ordinance 210 of June 1, 2020, effective immediately for the entire 2020 bathing season, provides that on free beaches the spacing between the umbrellas must ensure a distance of 4 meters from those facing them.
As regards the control and verification of the presence of people on the beach, in the periods and at the times of greatest influx and in the vicinity of the main car parks, an information service additional to the signage is set up, consisting of personnel assigned to information on the degree of crowding of the beaches and on the measures of behavior to be taken on the beaches themselves in order to contain the risk of contagion.
Furthermore, in the periods and times of the highest tourist influx, a tutoring service is set up through stewards who move along the beaches of the municipal area who will supervise, control and verify attendance, to avoid gatherings, reporting to the authorities competent critical situations or behaviors harmful to people's health and safety, informing citizens about the Covid-19 anti-contagion rules.
Finally, the Ordinance 210 provides that the monitoring of the beaches and their degree of crowding must also be provided by means of photographic mapping, communicating the information relating to the stretch of beach supervised to the information officers placed at the aforementioned car parks and coordination with the police for reporting critical situations.